Tuesday 10 September 2013

Preliminary Contents Task

This is my mock contents page for my magazine and I went out and decided to take some photographs. All the photos are related to the magazine which is about student life.  I placed these in my contents page to not make it look to plain. I added what I thought was necessary for my contents page and this is the result I got. I added the title to indicate what page this is for the students. The tools that I used to be able to do this was by using different tools like the filter and used contrast and brightness to alter the original picture. I have also used the crop tool to make my picture different to the original and in order for the students see the image clearer. I also used different font style to make it more appealing to the audience as it won't make it boring to the audience These skills will help me to construct my own magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment