Tuesday 1 October 2013

Questionnaire Results

I have used a questionnaire to target my audience as I would like to know what my audience will like in my own product.






The questionnaire given out to other students has given me ideas how to construct my own music magazine.I have asked them what genre they listen to. RnB had the highest responses which made me realize that if there are too many mainstream music magazine about RnB there won’t be many music magazines about the other genres.  I have decided to choose Indie as my genre as it will help me create a niche music magazine and help raise the response to the Indie genre.





When I asked this particular question I received answers that were a variety which helps me add to my music magazine as I can get a variety of artist and the audience could get to know them. Most people that answered this question suggested they would like ‘Arctic Monkeys’ on the front cover and they are part of the indie genre which shows that a couple of people know about the genre.





This question shows that many people want to see interviews on a music magazine which means I could include this in my own music magazine and would make the readership increase because I have included what people want which would make people purchase it.









In this question I received an equal amount of responses which were ‘lyrics’ and ‘appearance’. This helps me decide whether to have the main artist/band on the front cover with a part of their lyrics that can catch the attention of the audience and get them to purchase the magazine.









Here, not many people buy albums or singles which tells me I could include albums as their price in a normal shop is high. I can include a free album as a freebie which would make the readership increase.





This question helps me decide what I should put on the front cover to make it more interesting and more eye catching. I can also add a variety of the above. (Article competitions and freebies)








When the people who answered this question most of the responses was monthly as most of them the students and they won’t always buy magazine that are weekly because they don’t have a high income.











This helps me decide what price would be convenient for my magazine.
However this will affect my magazine as it will be published and would have to be a reasonable price.



This can also help me because I can add on a magazine a link to the online print which can tell the audience what is coming up for the next magazine as it is monthly.










Most people who answered this question preferred my title block to be called unplugged.
Broken Records seems more interesting and can draw more attention to the audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment